National Committee / National Committee General Secretariat
The National Committee General Secretariat (SGCN) provides assistance to all the governing bodies and works to improve the processes used to carry out their missions.
The SGCN supports the work of the National Committee (consulting, prospective studies, assessment of researchers). It ensures the operation of the governing bodies and assists in their development in conjunction with CNRS management, the institutes, and other stakeholders in scientific research.
Its role is to:
- organize processes related to consulting, prospectives, and the individual assessment of researchers in compliance with regulations
- supervise the governing bodies
- perform a legal and regulatory watch
- disseminate the work of the National Committee
- act as the contracting authority for the information systems related to the processes