Homepage > Join CNRS > Links and contacts
Links and contacts
Scientific employment in France
- Small Guide to Research Jobs
- ANDès (National Association of Doctors of Science (in French): a website for doctors in all disciplines, regardless of their age and professional status, both in France and abroad.
- Scientific Employment in France: the website for finding jobs in higher education and public sector research in France.
Preparing for your move to France
- Edufrance: practical information for non-French citizens who want to study in France (visas, learning French, enrolling in higher education, funding and scholarships, the French educational system, living in France).
- France Contact: help in planning and logistical assistance for guest researchers staying and working in France.
- Fondation Nationale Alfred Kastler (FNAK): this foundation helps non-French researchers settle in France and maintain contact after their departure.
- French embassies and consulates abroad: directories (in French)
- Foreign embassies and consulates in France (in French)
- Ministry of Higher Education and Research: practical information for studying in France (in French).
Who to contact at CNRS for administrative and logistical assistance
- List of CNRS liaison assistants to help through the procedures and provide information, in particular on the types of assistance available through CNRS (housing, childcare, CESU payment certificates for domestic services, child and family benefits (CAF)). (in French)
- List of regional offices and contacts (in French)
- ABG-Intelli'agence®: this agency helps young PhD students in any discipline make the transition to the business world.