Marie-Claude LabastieGeneral secretary
The General Secretariat of the National Committee (SGCN) assists all CNRS entities and oversees the evolution of the processes involved in the fulfillment of their missions.
Providing support for the actions of the National Committee (through its advisory and prospective role, as well as the evaluation of researchers), the SGCN guarantees the proper functioning of the CNRS entities and facilitates their evolution, in cooperation with the organization's management, Institutes and other key players in scientific research.
Its role involves:
- setting up processes for consultancy services, prospective assessments and individual researcher evaluations, in keeping with regulations;
- overseeing governing bodies;
- legal and regulatory monitoring,
- and disseminating the works of the National Committee;
- overseeing the information systems required for the various processes.