The People Finder allows you to search for researchers and staff members who work in CNRS labs and service units, whether they are permanent CNRS employees or employees of other organizations affiliated with CNRS.
You can search according to last name (maiden or married name) and/or first name.
The results are, for now, in French, and provide the following information:
- Mél=e-mail address
- Tél. professionnel=work phone number
- Unité=name and code for lab or service unit (click on link for administrative information about the unit)
- Lieu de travail=city where lab is situated
- Appartenance=employer, ie. CNRS or a university or other research organization (as non-CNRS employees work in CNRS joint labs and service units)
- Délégation=administrative region overseeing the lab (there are 20 of these throughout France)
- DS=Research department (there are 8 of these)
- Section=section of the National Committee for Scientific Research, the evaluative body overseeing recruitment, and researcher and lab evaluation (there are 41 sections, representing subfields of scientific research)
The establishing and use of this professional directory are subject to the current French laws related to data processing to personal data (Act 78-17) and have obtained favorable decision 302 066 of the National Data Processing and Liberties Commission.
The capture of personal data supplied by this software in order to constitute another data processing to personal data (for example for commercial or advertizing use) is strictly prohibited for all countries.
For the attention of the staff of CNRS and of his partners
According to the law 78-17 " Informatique et Libertés" (art 34 and art 36), you have a right of access, rectification and abolition of the data concerning you, on-line on this site. To exercise this right, you can address the contact clarified below.