Homepage > About CNRS > Publications
The Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) at the CNRS
The CNRS supports the initiatives of the European Commission for the creation of an open labor market for researchers as a key element for the consolidation of the European Research Area. The CNRS has signed the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers in 2005. In order to ensure a better implementation of the recommendations set out in the Charter and the Code, the CNRS puts in place the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) and will apply to the European Commission for the “HR Excellence in Research” award.
2015 A year at the CNRS | Activity Report
The CNRS Activity Report presents a selection of results derived from top-level scientific research carried out in its laboratories, mostly in collaboration with universities, academic and research institutions, both in France and abroad, as well as businesses. This brochure also highlights the CNRS's strategy in terms of technology transfer, partnerships, and the modernization of its management processes.Download the Activity Report in pdf format (October 2016)
- 2014 A year at the CNRS - Activity report pdf October 2015
- 2013 A year at the CNRS - Activity report pdf - October 2014
- 2012 A year at CNRS - Activity report (pdf) - September 2013
- 2011 A year at CNRS - Scientific report (pdf) - November 2012
- 2010 A year at CNRS Scientific report (pdf, 6,54 Mo) July 2011,
Economic and financial report pdf, 1,44 Mo) June 2011
- 2009 A year at CNRS - Scientific report (pdf, 878 Ko) - July 2010
- 2008 A year at CNRS - Scientific report (pdf, 3,36 Mo), Economic and financial report (pdf, 4,93 Mo), Financial report (pdf, 498 Ko) - June 2009
- 2007 A year at CNRS (pdf, 2,96 Mo) - September 2008
CNRS a driver of innovation
A leading research player at the heart of scientific, technological and societal challenges, the CNRS provides businesses with solutions for innovation.
Download the brochure in pdf format (September 2015)
Pushing back the frontiers of science
The CNRS presentation brochure
Download the brochure in pdf format (November 2014)
General public publication
A fully interactive and updated online news site dedicated to the latest CNRS research. Specifically tailored for an international audience, this website is available on all platforms.
A collection of online multimedia animations accessible on the CNRS website.